- This event has passed.
Parkinson’s Foundation Pre-Moving Day Walk
April 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Moving Day is looking a little different this year due to Covid. The Parkinson’s Foundation is holding smaller walks in the 6 weeks leading up to Moving Day on May 22nd. The first walk is April 11th at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley.
- We will be walking the Urban Nature Center path, which is a half-mile loop.
- Enter Mile Square Park at the entrance on Euclid, between Warner and Heil Avenue, follow the park road to the right and toward the Urban Natural/Nature Area, park in the lot adjacent to the Nature Area. There will be Parkinson’s Foundation signage.
- Download the Moving Day App ahead of time so that you can track your walk and earn rewards! Click here for help getting started with the app.
- Please note there is a $5 fee for park entrance. As an alternative to paying the entrance fee, you can park along the streets that border the park.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-398-2676 with any questions.
The CA Chapter is partnering with AllTrails, the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps that helps people get MOVING! Earn rewards with the Parkinson’s Foundation Moving Day app while tracking your steps hiking or walking outdoors. AllTrails is a great option for finding local trails in your neighborhood or wherever you travel. To help you get outdoors safely, filter trails by less popular routes and walk during off-hours to help maintain social-distancing. You can also plan your trips ahead of time and create lists of your favorite trails. Sunday’s walk can be found on AllTrails by CLICKING HERE.
Not signed up for Moving Day, yet? Register as a team or participant atwww.MovingDayOrangeCounty.org!