Menu Close

If you have Parkinson's disease, you will likely need the support of Parkinson's specialists other than your doctor at times.  These may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, music and dance therapists,  and counselors among others.

Parkinson's Rehab Services - Speech, PT and OT

Information Coming Soon!


If you provide services for the Parkinson's community in the greater Springfield, Illinois area and would like to be listed on our site, please email Candace at